Thursday 2 March 2017

Ethical hacking

Hey everyone how are you all,I am really very sorry that I have not posted anything from months because I was very busy in those days.For those for whom I am a newbie can see my earlier stuff and I post about latest tech,tips,tricks,hacking stuff etc.Saying truly,for becoming something there will be downsides as well,its true everybody gets them. Even I had,I feel like will I able to achieve it or not but now I have understood that you should never lose hope,just keep trying your best and learn everyday something new,whether it is ethical hacking or in whichever field you are.Through this post I am sharing my experience which I had when I was very confused about from where to begin.But seriously now I am not.



So today I will share you my views about how you can start your career as an Ethical hacker if you are interested in hacking and  you are perplexed from where to start.It can give you a great career if learnt from heart because nowadays cyber security is a very major thing and there is a good need of cyber security experts who can nullify the effects of black hat hackers which is increasing every day.


Develop a passion for learning.If you do, you will never cease to grow.

                                                                      -Anthony J.D'Angelo
Image result for ethical hacking

Lets start,


Firstly what is an ethical hacker.The term ethical hacking is said to have been coined by IBM(White hat(computer security)).An ethical hacker is a person who is in the good side of hacking and he protects the networks from dangerous hackers.The works of an ethical hackers are penetration testing,securing the websites with having up-to-date information of hacking trends,and an ethical hacker plays a very important role in todays world.






   NOTE : I am giving you information about ETHICAL HACKING for educational purposes only.  I am not responsible if you use it in a bad manner.



  Requirements



  • Basic IT skills
  • Basics of linux and windows
  • Basics of programming languages
  • Basics of networking
Because its all about these languages.You can get basic ideas of these languages from w3schools
Which is the best site for learning web side languages and for c++ and java you can go to tutorialspoint .You should get the basic knowledge of these.
And you should also know that php is the most vulnerable language and hackers exploit it in the login forms by entering sql queries in the box and it leads to sql query execution at the server side.So nowadays a lot of measures are taken during sql coding because of such things.So get a good hand to these languages.

Learning hacking with fun

  After you get some basic knowledge regarding prog. languages you can visit these sites and learn hacking in a practical way.They will say you hack the password of some page and there will be alot of missions in that related to each language.

www.hackthissite.org 

www.hackertest.net


 I just love these sites.Try them they will make you feel like a real hacker.



 Just take your time and clear the missions.Dont see the answers on google,do it by your own,its like finding a mystery,very interesting.

These sites will give you a good exposure of hacking.


Learn everyday something new



You can also see youtube videos and learn hacking there is alot on the internet and these stuffs can help you alot on building your career in ethical hacking.



NOTE:I will suggest you to watch this video on ethical hacking by JERRY BANFIELD,its quite big of 9 hours but it will give you a great exposure of ethical hacking and kali linux as well,I will give a post about kali linux as well after some time 


➡➡➡ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7nF2BAfWUEg

Watch daily and you will learn many things about hacking stuff,wifi cracking,penetration testing,
but for getting proper knowledge from this video you have to download and install kali linux OS on your Pc.You can even install it in a Virtual environment.If you want to know how to install it contact me I will give you the proper steps.

DOWNLOAD IT FROM HERE

➨➨➨  kali download


Doing some course in ethical hacking


You can even start some course of hacking in your city.It will not cost so much,around 10-15k Rs. and they will also provide you with some cerificate or degree in ethical hacking which will be quite beneficial.

You can even take some online training in ethical hacking.They will give you all the stuff online and you can access it by sitting at your home.
I will give you some sites where you can learn:


  • Cybrary (you have to earn cybytes (or points) and can begin course,you can earn them by inviting your friends or buying them)
  • udemy(They also have 30 days money back facilities)
  • Isoeh(Its an indian course)
The most recognizable ethical hacking certification is the Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH),by the EC-Council. This certification verifies that you possess the fundamental knowledge to protect systems using an ethical hacking methodology and framework as your line of defense.The CEH certification is highly valuable to employers, as the need for skilled ethical hackers continues to grow everyday.CEH training has arguably been the most popular security training course in the last decade.In order to earn the official CEH certification, you must complete one exam. Test-takers must score at least 70 percent on the 125-question, 4-hour exam. The exam may be taken at any VUE or Prometric testing center globally. 



Never lose hope


I am also a beginner like you and I am not an expert but I am determined towards my goal and I will achieve it.I am saying it 100% that firstly your mind will say to quit as these languages seems boring at first time and say you to learn something easy but don't ever do that because if you will carry that attitude towards your life you will quit every time in every field so never lose hope and once settled you will enjoy it.And I will say you one more thing don't just be always get stuck on computers you should also free your mind by doing some other activities.Make many hobbies as possible such as playing some sport,hanging out and whatever you like.



In my next posts I will give you more detailed knowledge of hacking and its tools.I am also a newbie in these things and learning these stuff and I will share everything I 


learn whenever I get time.Currently I am customizing my blog so I dont get time to write.

Thankyou!

If you like my post please follow my blog,i will try my best to put more good stuffs next time.If you want to share something please comment.😍😍

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

VigLink badge